Here is a list of publications I contributed to (most recent first). I try to publish in open access venues as much as possible. These publications are also all listed on my ORCiD record and Google Scholar page. You can download a BibTeX file containing all these references.
- Lehmann LC, Bacic L, Hewitt G, Brackmann K, Sabantsev A, Gaullier G, Pytharopoulou S, Degliesposti G, Okkenhaug H, Tan S, Costa A, Skehel JM, Boulton SJ & Deindl S (2020) Mechanistic Insights into Regulation of the ALC1 Remodeler by the Nucleosome Acidic Patch. Cell Reports 33
- Gaullier G, Roberts G, Muthurajan UM, Bowerman S, Rudolph J, Mahadevan J, Jha A, Rae PS & Luger K (2020) Bridging of nucleosome-proximal DNA double-strand breaks by PARP2 enhances its interaction with HPF1. PLOS ONE 15: e0240932.
- Makowski MM, Gaullier G & Luger K (2020) Picking a nucleosome lock: Sequence- and structure-specific recognition of the nucleosome. J Biosci 45: 13.
- Brown P, RELISH Consortium & Zhou Y (2019) Large expert-curated database for benchmarking document similarity detection in biomedical literature search. Database 2019: baz085.
- Zhou K, Gaullier G & Luger K (2019) Nucleosome structure and dynamics are coming of age. Nature Structural & Molecular Biology 26: 3-13.
- Gaullier G, Miron S, Pisano S, Buisson R, Le Bihan Y-V, Tellier-Lebègue C, Messaoud W, Roblin P, Guimarães BG, Thai R, Giraud-Panis M-J, Gilson E & Le Du M-H (2016) A higher-order entity formed by the flexible assembly of RAP1 with TRF2. Nucleic Acids Research 44: 1962–1976.
- Bacic L, Gaullier G, Sabantsev A, Lehmann L, Brackmann K, Dimakou D, Halic M, Hewitt G, Boulton SJ & Deindl S (2021) Structure and dynamics of the chromatin remodeler ALC1 bound to a PARylated nucleosome. bioRxiv: 2021.06.18.448936.
- Gaullier G, Roberts G, Muthurajan UM, Bowerman S, Rudolph J, Mahadevan J, Jha A, Rae PS & Luger K (2019) Bridging of nucleosome-proximal DNA double-strand breaks by PARP2 enhances its interaction with HPF1. bioRxiv: 846618.
- Gaullier G (2019) French cuts to research jobs could fuel brain drain. Nature 569: 336.
- Gaullier G & Luger K (2017) PARP1 and Sox2: An Unlikely Team of Pioneers to Conquer the Nucleosome. Molecular Cell 65: 581–582.
- Gaullier G (2021) classconvergence: Plot the class distribution as a function of iteration from a Class2D or Class3D job from RELION. Zenodo doi:10.5281/zenodo.4732050
- Gaullier G (2021) topaztrainmetrics: Plot metrics from a Topaz training run. Zenodo doi:10.5281/zenodo.4451826
- Gaullier G (2020) countparticles: Report the number of particles in each class from RELION. Zenodo doi:10.5281/zenodo.4139795
- Gaullier G (2020) angdist: Plot the 2D histogram of Euler angles covered by a set of cryo-EM particles. Zenodo doi:10.5281/zenodo.4104083
- Gaullier G (2020) localres: Plot the histogram of local resolution values of a cryo-EM reconstruction. Zenodo doi:10.5281/zenodo.4103384